This appeared in the most recent Listen Up! section of our local paper:
July 3, 2007 – 10:11PM
1. The weirdest dream you’ve ever had: I had a dream when I was about 9 that my mom turned into a crab and tried to eat me and my brother.
2. Your theme song is: “Chasing cars,” by Snow Patrol.
3. You’d want this person to play you in a movie: Drew Barrymore.
4. If you could change the world, you’d start with: World hunger.
5. You regret: Absolutely nothing. I wouldn’t be where I am today if I hadn’t made the choices I’ve made.
6. You’re the most proud of: My Geometry H exam grade.
7. You do this for fun: Go to Logan’s with Jessica.
8. If you could, you’d be this superhero/have this special power: I’d want to fly so I could go anywhere in the world for free!
9. Your life so far has been: An interesting journey.
10. You consider this person your mentor: My mom. 110 percent. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her.
— Compiled by Vanessa.
She cracks me up.